Arabic Between Your Hands : Level 4, Part 1 العربية بين يديك By Dr. Abdul Rahman Al-Fuzan, Dr. Mukhtar Hussein, and Dr. Muhammad Fadhel
Arabic At Your Hands Series is one program in a collection of programs called “Arabic For All”. This series comprises a developed version of the book “Arabic At Your Hands”, which introduces a comprehensive curriculum for teaching Arabic for non-Arabic speakers, students and teachers. This curriculum is developed for educational entities, including schools, institutes and universities. It begins from the basic level and continues with the students until they master Arabic language, which enables them to join university and continue their Arabic studies in various majors. The developed series is designed by the authors of the original series, who are an academic team specialized in teaching Arabic for non-Arabic speakers.
- Level’s units, books and lessons:
The fourth level consists of two parts (books), each of which includes 8 units (total of 16 units). Each unit consists of 7 lessons, constituting a total of 112 basic lessons in this level.
The lessons of each unit are organized as follows:
- Comprehension text and exercises 4 pages
- Language rules (1) and exercises 3 pages
- Listening exercises 2 pages
- Advanced expression 1 page
- Language rules (2) and exercises 3 pages
- Writing and Research 2 pages
- Comprehensive Reading 6 pages
- Total of 21 pages per unit