Arabic Between Your Hands Textbook: Level 3, Part 2 العربية بين يديك By Dr. Abdul Rahman Al-Fuzan - Dr. Mukhtar Hussein & Dr. Muhammad Fadhel
Arabic Between Your Hands Series is one program in a collection of programs called “Arabic For All”. This series comprises a developed version of the book “Arabic At Your Hands”, which introduces a comprehensive curriculum for teaching Arabic for non-Arabic speakers, students and teachers. This curriculum is developed for educational entities, including schools, institutes and universities. It begins from the basic level and continues with the students until they master Arabic language, which enables them to join university and continue their Arabic studies in various majors. The developed series is designed by the authors of the original series, who are an academic team specialized in teaching Arabic for non-Arabic speakers.
- Level’s units, books and lessons:
The third level consists of two parts (books), each of which includes 8 units (total of 16 units). Each unit consists of 7 lessons, constituting a total of 112 basic lessons in this level.
The lessons of each unit are organized as follows:
- Rich comprehension text and exercises 3 pages
- Vocabularies and expression 3 pages
- Language rules (1) and exercises 3 pages
- Listening exercises 2 pages
- Oral and writing expression exercises 2 pages
- Dictation 2 pages
- Language rules (2) and exercises 3 pages
- Total of 18 pages per unit