Arabic Between Your Hands Textbook Volume 2 with Mp3 Cd By Abdulrahman Bin Ibrahim Al-Fawzan & Mukhtar Bin Tahir Hussayn
Like the first book, student book 2 contains 16 units and 96 lessons, 6 lessons each. Each unit is designed as follows: 1.Lesson One: (4) pages that include: a dialogue, comprehension drills, vocabulary, sounds, grammatical notes, listening comprehension and speaking drills.
2. Lesson Two: (3) pages that include: a reading text, comprehension exercises vocabulary and grammar notes.
3. Lesson Three: (4) pages that include: a dialogue, comprehensive drills, vocabulary, sounds, grammar notes, listening comprehension and speaking drills.
4. Lesson Four: (3) pages that include; a reading text, comprehension drills, vocabulary and grammar text.
5. Lesson Five: (3) pages that include: a guided composition, handwriting and orthography.
6. Lesson Six: (3) pages that include: extensive reading, comprehension and vocabulary drills.
Tests and Evaluation:
The student books contain eleven tests: a) Test yourself (2 pages) after each two units i.e. 8 tests. b) One placement test at the beginning of the book. c) A midterm test at the end of unit eight. d) A final test at the end of the book.
At the end of the book, there are lists of vocabulary used in each unit and another list of all the vocabulary of the book arranged alphabetically.