Arabic Language Learning Book (Azharia Educational Textbooks)
- Usually Ship in 24-48 Hours excluding weekends
- Calculated at Checkout
- Ashur Ali Imran
- 9.5x 6.5 x 0.5 inches
Allah (sw) ordered us in his holy book to recite the Quran with Tajweed ... 'Quran recitation modulating'. System of Tajweed serves as a guide for improving the recitation of Quranic style. It was in this way that the Qur'an revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him); as well as the manner in which he recited it. Therefore; the readers of the Quran are eager to realize the promise of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): 'whoever recites the Quran correctly and proficiently will be with the bountiful dutiful writers (the angels of the preserved tablet - Al lauh Al Mahfuz'.
Based on a practical understanding of phonology; we have color-coded some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the holy Quran. This enabled us to classify these letters into three possible categories to enhance the reader's knowledge and remembering of Tajweed rules:
- The letters which requires expanded vocalization. We used red color to highlight these letters.
- The letters which are nasalized these letters are green in color.
- The dark blue color indicates the emphasis of the letter (R); the blue color indicates the unrest letters-echoing sound- (qualquala)
- While the letters which are written but are not vocalized. These letters are gray in color.
The reader will get used to reciting the Quran by using colors very easily. By engaging the eye; the reader will find him/herself applying 24 rules of Tajweed with ease and precision while his/her mind is left un-enganged to comprehend and understand the meaning of the holy Quran. For more details click here
It is an honor for Dar Al-Maarifa to adopt and offer this methodology which has been accurately applied after examining the passages written at the end of it; and which was examined and accredited by the Committee of The Noble Quran.