A collection of 3 treatises of the great Imam, with full Arabic text included. The book is complemented with extensive footnotes and 11 appendices - making it a valuable item for any English speaking student of Islaam. Also contains a comprehensive biography of the Noble Imaam with many moving narrations from him.
- Three of Imaam Ahmad's treatise on Aqidah and Manhaj
- The Life and Trials of Imaam Ahmad
- On the Meaning of Eemaan - Refutation of the Mu'tazilah
- Concerning the Falsehood of Ta'weel - Refutation of the Ashariyyah
- Concerning the Affirmation of Allaah's Attributes with their Dhaahir and Haqeeqi Meanings
- The Concensus of the Companions on the Prohibition of Reviling the Rulers and Publicising Their Faults
- The Distinguishing Signs of Ahl us- Sunnah
- The Distinguishing Signs of Ahl ul- Bidah
- The Prohibition of Sitting and Mixing with the Innovators
- The Necessity of Accepting the Aahaad Hadeeth - Refutation of the Modernists
- The Aqidah of Abu Hasan al-Ash'ari and His Final Book 'Al-Ibaanah'