Islamic Summer Courses 1439 Workbook: Fiqh of Marriage & Essentials of Islamic Theology (Summer Course Study Guides) (Volume 1) By Moosaa Richardson
Author: Moosaa Richardson
Book Binding: Paperback
Size: 11 x 8.5 x 0.4 inch
About This Book:
This workbook is NOT for self study.
Moosaa Richardson's book "Islamic Summer Courses 1439 Workbook: Fiqh of Marriage & Essentials of Islamic Theology (Summer Course Study Guides) (Volume 1)" tackles two key topics: marriage in Islam and Islamic theology.
This workbook is split into two sections:
Part 1 contains information about:
- Part 1: Marriage Fiqh
- Part 2: Islamic Theology Fundamentals
Part 2, on the other hand, investigates:
- The Islamic perspective on marriage
- The requirements for a legally binding marriage
- Spouses' roles and responsibilities
- How marriages may break up
The workbook is designed to be used in conjunction with the 1439 Islamic Summer Courses, but it is also excellent as a stand-alone resource for anybody interested in learning more about marriage in Islam and Islamic theology.
- The fundamental religious beliefs
- Islam's five fundamental actions
- Faith's six essential components
- The attributes attributed to Allah
- The notion of the Judgment Day