Journey Through the Quran (An Overview of All 114 Chapters) By Sharif Hasan al-Banna
Author: Sharif Hasan al-Banna
Book Binding: Hardcover
Size: 9.5 X 6.7 X 1.9 INCH
About This Book:
The comprehensive book "Journey Through the Quran: An Overview of All 114 Chapters" offers readers a thoughtful summary of each of the 114 chapters (Surahs) of the Quran. By providing readers with a deeper comprehension of the Quran's ideas, messages, and themes, author Sharif Hasan al-Banna hopes to inspire meaningful investigation and reflection of Islam's holy book. The book most likely provides a succinct synthesis of the most important ideas and takeaways from each Surah, giving readers a thorough comprehension of the Quran's organization and substance. It might touch on the chapters' historical background, stories, verdicts, moral lessons, and spiritual insights. The author of the book, Sharif Hasan al-Banna, should not be mistaken for his famous ancestor, Hassan al-Banna, who established the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt in the 1920s. As opposed to this, Sharif Hasan al-Banna is renowned for his contributions to Islamic research and education.
"Journey Through the Quran" is probably written with the intention of being understandable to readers from all backgrounds, making it a useful tool for both Quran newcomers and those with prior knowledge. The book encourages readers to connect more deeply with the sacred text and to reflect on its timeless wisdom and guidance by giving an overview of the entire Quran.
- Mind-maps for each chapter For the first time in the English language, mind maps for all the chapters of the Quran have been presented. This allows one to visualize the main sections and themes of each chapter in a single page.
- Key stories, messages and lessons of the Quran Appreciate the key themes and core messages of the Quran. The Quran covers many topics and themes such as belief, spirituality, knowledge, the hereafter, piety, good actions, patience, gender relations, arrogance, humility, social justice, ethics and the art of co-existence and much more.
- Summary and overview of all 114 chapters You will travel through the Quran and gain an overview and summary of each chapter. You will learn the virtues, reasons for revelation and the naming of each chapter, key concepts and an appreciation of the content of each Quranic chapter.
- 1000 Arabic words of the Quran Learn 1000 Arabic words from the Quran. Selected Quranic vocabulary from each chapter of the Quran has been highlighted, many of which occur frequently throughout the Quran.
- Quranic supplications All the supplications or Quranic duas from each chapter have been highlighted in a separate section to aid learning and memorization.
- Key verses from each chapter Important verses have been selected from each chapter focusing on Islamic belief and practice, personal development lessons, Quranic maxims and verses which provide an insight into each chapter.