My Islamic Coloring Book (Weekend Learning Series)
- Ususally Ship in 24 Hours excluding weekends
- Calculated at Checkout
- Husain A.Nauri and Mansur Ahmad
- 11 x 8.5 x 0.4 inches
- Publication Year:
Give your pre-schoolers the head start they deserve. Pre-schoolers cannot read, but they certainly love coloring activities. By completing this curriculum-based coloring and activity book, your child will gain introduction to Islam and progress to the next level of learning.
This book is designed to introduce Islam to preschool children.
- A coloring book that reinforces school curriculum.
- Fun for kids, makes learning the basics easy.
- 132 coloring pages
- Coloring Allah’s names
- Coloring things that Allah created
- Coloring Arabic alphabets
- Coloring Arabic numbers
- Coloring the 5-pillars of Islam
- Coloring Salat steps
- Fourteen different activity levels