Tajweed Quran (Whole Quran, With Zipper, Pocket size) (Arabic Edition) 4.3 x 3.0 x 1.0 inch
- Usually Ship in 24-48 Hours excluding weekends
- Calculated at Checkout
- Dar Al Marifah
- Softcover in Zipper Purse
- 3 x 4.5 inches
- Publication Year:
Tajweed Quran (Whole Quran, With Zipper, Pocket size) (Arabic Edition) 4.3 x 3.0 x 1.0 inch (Color May vary)
This complete Color Coded Tajweed Quran comes with a nice protective leather zipper case.
Each page contains 15 lines as any standard Quran, with an interpretation of selected words placed on the margins on every page, of Outhmani script.
The small size of this Tajweed Quran is easy to handle or to keep in a small pocket, It features distinct colors for each Tajweed rule, making it easier to follow and correct your Tajweed recitation of the Holy Qur'an.
Alla (sw) ordered us in his holy book to recite the Quran with Tajweed ... "Quran recitation modulating". System of Tajweed serves as a guide for improving the recitation of Quranic style. It was in this way that the Qur'an revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), as well as the manner in which he recited it. Therefore, the readers of the Quran are eager to realize the promise of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): "whoever recites the Quran correctly and proficiently will be with the bountiful dutiful writers (the angels of the preserved tablet - Al lauh Al Mahfuz".
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color-coded some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the holy Quran. This enabled us to classify these letters into three possible categories to enhance the reader's knowledge and remembering of Tajweed rules:
- The letters which requires expanded vocalization. We used red color to highlight these letters.
- The letters which are nasalized these letters are green in color.
- The dark blue color indicates the emphasis of the letter (R), the blue color indicates the unrest letters-echoing sound- (qualquala)
- While the letters which are written but are not vocalized. These letters are gray in color.
This Tajweed Quran is in Hafs narration.
All our Tajweed Quran products -including this Quran- come with the following:
- Color coded letters: to present the Tajweed rules, very good and simple way to learn and apply Tajweed rules.
- Obvious script: extra spaces were added between the words in order to make it easier to read and recite the Quran.
- Permissible stops: long spaces were added at certain places where it is permissible to stop. It helps to avoid stopping at wrong places or times.
- A set of very useful indexes such as: Surahs Color Index, Subject Index.
- Tajweed rules explained in details with helpful illustration.