Dar Al Maarifah
Tajweed Quran with Translation In English By Abdullah Yusuf Ali
- Usually Ship in 24-48 Hours excluding weekends
- Calculated at Checkout
- Abdullah Yusuf Ali
- 9.7 x 6.9 x 1.3 Inch
- Publication Year:
Tajweed Quran with Translation In English By Abdullah Yusuf Ali - 978-9933-423-00-1
PLEASE NOT: TITLE COLOR OF QURAN DEPEND ON AVAILABILITY
Description From Publisher
This complete Colour Coded Tajweed Quran comes with a nice and beautiful hard cover, it includes Translations into English.
Translation: meanings of the Quranic verses are translated into English and placed on the margins around the Arabic text.
The idea behind the Color Coded Tajweed Holy Quran:
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color-coded the place of some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the holy quran.
This had enabled us to classify these letters within three possible categories to enhance the reader's knowledge and remembrance of Tajweed rules, they are:
- The letters which requires expanded vocalization: we used red color to highlight these letters.
- The letters which is nasalized: these letters are green in color.
- The dark blue color indicates the emphatic of the letter (R), the blue color indicates the unrest letters- echoing sound- (qualquala), while the letters which are written but are not pronounced are gray in color.
The reader will very easily get used to reciting the quran by using colors just as he got used to stopping at red lights and passing though green lights.
By engaging in this sublime act, the reader will find him/herself applying 24 rules of Tajweed with ease and precision while his/her mind is left free to contemplate and understand the meaning of Holy Quran.
It is an honor for Dar Al-Maarifa to adopt and offer this methodology which has been accurately applied after examining the passages written at the end of it, and which was examined and accredited by the Committee of The Noble Quran.
All our Tajweed Quran products -including this Quran- come with the following:
- Color coded letters: to present the Tajweed rules, very good and simple way to learn and apply Tajweed rules.
- Obvious script: extra spaces were added between the words in order to make it easier to read and recite the Quran.
- Permissible stops: long spaces were added at certain places where it is permissible to stop. It helps to avoid stopping at wrong places or times.
- A set of very useful indexes such as: Surahs Color Index, Subject Index.
- Tajweed rules explained in details with helpful illustration.