30 Days of Guidance: Learning Fundamental Principles of Islaam [Directed Study Edition]: A Short Journey Within the Work al-Ibaanah al-Sughrah With ... Ibn 'Abdullah ar-Raajhee (Volume 1) By Abu Sukhailah Khalil Ibn-Abelahyi al -Amreekee
Author: Abu Sukhailah Khalil Ibn Abelahyi Al-Amreekee
Book Binding: Paperback
Size: 9.7 x 7.5 inch
About This Book:
The role of Islam in today's world is something, which is indisputable and often contested. Yet there are many different understanding of Islam which range from dangerous extremism, which distorts the religion, all the way to vulnerable laxity, which nullifies many of the authentic beliefs and practices of revealed guidance. This is a inevitable result of the many voices in the world today that claim to speak for Islam. As such, it is a blessing for Muslims today that our well-known scholars continue to work diligently in examining openly and clarifying the false ideas and practices that are attributed to Islam by both non-Muslims and by Muslims themselves.
- This Directed study edition of the book is for study with an instructor using the Self-Study/Teacher's edition.
- It is intended for any Muslim who wishes to establish the correct beliefs from the original sources of Islaam.
- Divided into 30 daily selections and sections
- Beneficial questions and answers from the esteemed Sheikh 'Abdul-'Azeez Ibn 'Abdullah ar-Raajhee
- Brief points of benefit and practical discussions for each day
- Exercises and discussion questions to ensure understanding along with related appendices
For every Muslim who wishes to live their life in a way pleasing to Allah it is essential that they ensure that their beliefs and practices actually have evidence and support from within the sources of Islam. This work approaches this challenge in a way that allows an individual to proceed through discussions related to this a day at a time over thirty day, based upon the explanation of one of today's noble scholars.
This book also includes seven essential appendixes that cover important issues and guidance related to weighing and assessing the many of claims of what is "Islamic" today.