30 Days of Guidance: Signposts Towards Rectification & Repentance [Self-Study/Teacher's Edition]: A Short Journey through Selected Questions & Answers ... Muhammad Ibn Saaleh al-'Utheimeen (Volume 3) By Abu Sukhailah Khalil Ibn-Abelahyi al-Amreekee
Author: Abu Sukhailah Khalil Ibn Abelahyi Al-Amreekee
Book Binding: Paperback
Size: 9.7 x 7.5 inch
About This Book:
"30 Days of Guidance: Signposts Towards Rectification & Repentance" is a book written by Sheikh Muhammad ibn Saalih al-'Uthaymeen, a notable Saudi Islamic scholar who specializes in Islamic law. The book is divided into 30 chapters that correspond to the days of the month. Each chapter begins with a repentance-related inquiry, followed by al-'Uthaymeen's intelligent solution. His responses are clear and based on the Quran and Sunnah (the practices and sayings of Prophet Muhammad, peace be upon him).
Aside from the Q&A style, the book includes numerous supplemental features, such as:
- A dictionary of important words.
- A collection of suggested reads for additional investigation.
- A section illustrating the benefits of repentance.
- For individuals seeking a better knowledge of repentance, "30 Days of Guidance: Signposts Towards Rectification &
- Repentance" is an essential resource.
- It provides a thorough, user-friendly approach to assisting folks in true repentance and reuniting with Allah.
The following are some key takeaways from the book:
- Turning away from bad behavior and returning to Allah is what repentance entails.
- Repentance requires true regret, abandonment of the wicked act, and making apologies for any harm inflicted.
- The repentance process consists of numerous parts, including a firm intention to refrain from the sin, requesting forgiveness from Allah, and participating in righteous activities to compensate for the transgression.