Arabic Course (3 Volume Set) for English-Speaking Students By Dr. V. Abdur Rahim
- Usually Ship in 24-48 Hours excluding weekends
- Calculated at Checkout
- Dr. V. Abdur Rahim
- 8.3 x 11.7 inches
- Publication Year:
NOTE : BOOKS ARE BRAND NEW BUT THE BINDINGS INSIDE THE BOOK,YOU MIGHT NEED TO RE GLUE
The ARABIC COURSE for English-Speaking students is a comprehensive and popular course for the teaching of the Qura'anic and Traditional Arabic, originally devised and taught at the renowned Madinah Islamic University catering for the non-Arabic speaking students from all over the world. Over the years, this course has enabled students to become competent in their use of the Arabic language and to participate and benefit from scholarly pursuits such as Qur'anic exegesis, hadith, fiqh, serah, history, and classical and modern Arabic literature.
- It is concise (consisting of only three books, reasonably short) but extensive in their coverage.
- It combines modern Arabic vocabulary with Islamic terminology used in the Qur'an and Sunnah.
- It helps acquire an understanding of hundreds of Qur'anic verses, ahadith, Arabic parables and poetry.
This 3 volume revised edition by Dar-us-Salam has been produced in the best quality possible with full color pages. Apart from having full color images, the color variation in the text help distinguish & highlight specific details for emphasis. All three volumes now contain the English lessons which previously consisted only in the first volume before. The right side of the book starts with the Arabic while the left starts with the English lesson.
In addition to the books, Dar-us-Salam has also introduced a new device called Language Master which helps in learning the Arabic language. More detail about it can be found by visiting the product page from the Related Items below.
- Vol. 1 - 162 pages - 1.22 lbs - ISBN: 9789960986074 Book #72
- Vol. 2 - 332 pages - 2.06 lbs - ISBN: 9789960986081 Book #73
- Vol. 3 - 492 pages - 2.86 lbs - ISBN: 9789960986098 Book #74