Blissful Marriage: A Practical Islamic Guide By Dr. Ekram & Mohamed Rida Beshir
Author: Dr. Ekram & Mohamed Rida Beshir
Book Binding: Softcover
Size: 9 x 6 inch
About This Book:
Dr. Ekram Beshir and Mohamed Rida Beshir wrote "Blissful Marriage: A Practical Islamic Guide" together. The book's goal is to provide practical advice and insights from an Islamic perspective to assist individuals in creating and maintaining happy and successful marriages. Dr. Ekram Beshir is a well-known Muslim author and educator who specializes in counseling and family issues. She has a Ph.D. in counseling psychology and has written several publications from an Islamic perspective on marriage, parenting, and family life.
This book provides the tools to achieve blissful marriage in a pragmatic and graceful way. Readers will find the following prominent features:
This book contains the right mix of theory and practice due to the authors' wealth of experience in marriage counseling in North America. All its contents are based on Islamic references from Qur'an and Sunnah and their applications to the contemporary environment.
- Husband and wife are viewed together, as a team, instead of two separate individuals. This is fitting since the family unit is the cornerstone of Islamic society.
- An ample amount of practical examples for day to day living, as well as examples regarding other issues facing Muslim families in North America.
- Common marital problems presented as case studies with their analysis and solutions
- Detailed list of essential qualities for successful spousal harmony
- Tested and proven guidelines for the process of spousal selection in North America.