Para Set of the Holy Quran Color coded Tajweed Rules 30 Parts set ,9 Lines,individual 30 Parts in Tajweed
ISBN: 9788179473580 (Hardcover)
ISBN: 9788179473573 (Paperback)
Binding: Select in Cart
Pages:64 Each Juzz
Size: 9.5 x 6.8 x 0.2 inch
Publication Year: 2022
Publisher: Kutub Khana Ishayat-Ul-Islam
About This Book:
The "Para Set of the Holy Quran" is a set of thirty Quran sections (Paras), each with color-coded Tajweed regulations. Tajweed is the study of appropriate Quran pronunciation and recitation, ensuring that readers follow the precise recitation standards. Each section in this set has nine lines of text per page, giving it a convenient and easy-to-read style. Throughout the text, color-coded Tajweed rules are used to indicate important pronunciation and articulation points, making it easier for readers to recognize and apply the correct recitation criteria.
The color-coded Tajweed method assists individuals, particularly beginners, in improving their recitation skills and understanding of appropriate Quranic pronunciation. It is a fantastic tool for both youngsters and adults learning to recite the Quran correctly and fluently.
This is an Arabic-only Paraset (30 separate para) of Quran also referred to as "Quran Majeed" (Mushaf). This script is also known as Pakistani/Persian Script and is commonly used in India, Pakistan, South Africa etc.
- Easy to read large bold script with 9 lines per page with color coded.
- This large size bold script Quran is excellent for beginners, children or for those who may have slightly weak eyesight.
- Complete 30 Separate Parts of the Qur'an Paperback
- Different colour shades have been used and each colour represents a tajweed
- The colour coding system helps the reciter to learn the rules with ease and understand the accent, phonetics, rhythm and temper of the Qur'anic recitation