Tajweed Quran Arabic only (Size 6.8 x 5.0 x 1.2 inch) - 978-9933-458-89-8
Book Binding: Paperback
Size: 6.8 x 5.0 x 1.2 inch
About This Book:
This is complete Deluxe Color Coded Tajweed Quran (from Surah Al-Fatiha to Suran Al-Nas), it comes with a nice, beautifully designed hard and heavy-duty colorful cover, very strong binding, perfect finishing. Available in two sizes: the Pocket Quran size (4 "x5.5") can be easily carried in a bag, so it's the perfect choice for travelers since it does not take place and the weight is light, it's quite popular amongst youngsters.
The second size is the medium-size Quran (5.5 "X8") this is the most popular size and suitable for all uses either in the house, in the mosque, in travel and even at school, it is very comfortable to hold. Alla (sw) ordered us in his holy book to recite the Quran with Tajweed ... "Quran recitation modulating". System of Tajweed serves as a guide for improving the recitation of Quranic style. It was in this way that the Qur'an revealed to Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him), as well as the manner in which he recited it. Therefore, the readers of the Quran are eager to realize the promise of the Prophet Muhammad (pbuh): "whoever recites the Quran correctly and proficiently will be with the bountiful dutiful writers (the angels of the preserved tablet - Al lauh Al Mahfuz".
Based on a practical understanding of phonology, we have color-coded some letters to facilitate the correct recitation of the holy Quran. This enabled us to classify these letters into three possible categories to enhance the reader's knowledge and remembering of Tajweed rules:
The reader will get used to reciting the Quran by using colors very easily. By engaging the eye, the reader will find him/herself applying 24 rules of Tajweed with ease and precision while his/her mind is left un-engaged to comprehend and understand the meaning of the holy Quran This Tajweed Quran is in Hafs narration.
- The letters which requires expanded vocalization. We used red color to highlight these letters
- The letters which are nasalized these letters are green in color
- The dark blue color indicates the emphasis of the letter (R),the blue color indicates the unrest letters echoing sound (qualquala)
- While the letters which are written but are not vocalized. these letters are gray in color
All our Tajweed Quran products -including this Quran- come with the following:
Tajweed rules explained in detail with helpful illustration
- Color coded letters: to present the Tajweed rules, very good and simple way to learn and apply Tajweed rules.
- Obvious script: extra spaces were added between the words in order to make it easier to read and recite the Quran.
- Permissible stops: long spaces were added at certain places where it is permissible to stop. It helps to avoid stopping at wrong places or times.
- A set of very useful indexes such as: Surahs Color Index, Subject Index.