Time Is Running Out Catastrophes Before The Day Of Judgement By Imam Siddiq Hassan Khan
Discusses the following topics:
- What is the Hour? When will it be? What are its signs?
- Meaning of al fitnah
- Near coming of the Hour
- Fitan affecting the Muslim Ummah
- Certain Fitan which have already passed
- Major signs before the day of judgment
- Appear of ad Dajjal
- Descent of Jesus, son of Mary
- Appearance of Gog and Magog
- Rising of the sun from the west
- Emergence of the beast from the Earth
- Ad Dukhan (The Smoke)
- The Pleasant Wind
- The Last major sign will be a fire
About the Author
Shaikh Muhammad Siddiq Hasan Khan was born in Jamadi-al-Awwal 1248 A.H. (October, 1832 C.C.) at Bans Bareli (U.P.), India . After Shah Wali Allah, he was the most powerful advocate of Ibn Taimayya in the Indian Sub-Continent.
He was a veteran scholar and prolific writer from Bhopal. His teacher, Shaikh Abd al Haqq Muhaddith of Benaras, was a pupil of Qadi Shaukani. He strove hard to propagate’ Ibn Taimiyyas ideas and, moreover, to remove misunderstandings by presenting them in their proper historical perspective. His Itahaf al-Nubala, Abjad al ‘Uum, Taqsar, and al- Taj al- Mukallal contain eloquent tributes, to Ibn Taimiyya’s contribution to Islamic thought. He considered him and his pupil Hafiz Ibn Qayyim as the Mujaddids of the eleventh century.